With #IWD2021 taking place earlier this month, we have seen many brands talking about diversity and inclusion. However, we wanted to help bring attention to disability inclusion, a topic that doesn't always make its way into the D&I commitments of many companies. Saffron is currently working with The Valuable 500, an organisation dedicated to doing just that, putting disability inclusion on the business leadership agenda of 500 of the world's leading companies. We caught up with their CEO, Joanna McGrath to learn more about the incredible work they are doing and what brands can do to make a difference.
- 0:39 - Could you tell us more about The Valuable 500 and how it's driving system change for disability inclusion?
- 4:49 - What's the business case for disability inclusion?
- 6:58 - Could you give some examples of brands or initiatives that are currently leading the way in disability inclusion?
- 10:02 - What do you think are some of the main barriers that are stopping other brands from doing the same?
- 14:06 - How can brands make a real difference when it comes to disability inclusion?
- 17:58 - What does diversity and inclusion mean to you?